Monday, September 19, 2011

Our beautiful baby girl!

When the sonographer told us we were having a baby girl I was dumbfounded. I never pictured myself with a little girl. I guess it's fair to say that I'm not the most "feminine" woman....would I, could I, can I raise a little girl in this imagine driven world?

After all I don't really get too excited about a pair of new shoes, I can't remember the last time I spent more than 5 minutes on my hair and make-up, and despite having a drawer full of jewelry and accessories I almost always stick to the same few pieces (my wedding ring, my graduation earrings, my watch, my 1st Mothers Day locket, and my "JP ring"). So the idea of having a little girl, with her own closet full of nothing but pink frilly dresses was intimidating.....

But tomorrow our little girl will be four months old and I can't imagine my life with out my little "stink bug". She melts our hearts with her warm smiles and giggles....she has captured us so completely, that I can almosto look past her closet full of pink. ALMOST....... it helps to throw in a bit of black, or purple and the odd "guitar"

No comments:

Post a Comment