Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy Belated Easter Wishes

Well - I rank myself among those parents who claim their children are total opposites. Mine truly are. JP (age 3) is very sensitive to the temperature of his food....Lilith (age 10 months) will shovel anything into her mouth despite it being frozen or bordering on hot. James hates the vacuum cleaner, whenever it comes out he heads to another room, Lilith on the other hand is happy to crawl after it. James was a quiet, calm baby...Lilith is as fiery as they come.

So this Easter I thought I might try to get my children photographed with the Easter bunny at the mall. Whereas Lilith was more or less happy to sit on the lap of a giant rabbit, JP wouldn't go near him. Hence the solo photo. We made up for it later, when JP and I stumbled across a photo booth which let us take some silly animal pictures.




Anyways - Best wishes for a happy belated Easter, and wonderful Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment